Humana Military is dedicated to the health and well-being of military and Veteran communities. We aim to enhance their quality of life by supporting programs with missions similar to ours. Humana Military seeks sponsorship initiatives that focus on the health and wellness of military and Veteran communities as well as honor their service and sacrifice to our nation.
We receive a large number of sponsorship requests each year and each proposal is evaluated fairly against the range of criteria listed below. Though many sponsorship requests are worthwhile and provide valuable support to deserving communities, we choose to support those that best match our company’s mission and vision.
Our mission is to improve the lives entrusted to our care by partnering with the government to create the right access, better health outcomes and simplified experiences. Our vision is to be the government’s essential partner in helping to shape a stronger health system that enriches the lives of those we serve and supports our national security.
All requests must be submitted using the application form available at the bottom of this page in order to be considered. Please review all criteria and restrictions before submitting your form.
Does your event or organization support the health and wellness of:
- Active Duty Service Members (ADSM) and their families
- National Guard and Reserve members and their families
- Veterans and their families
- Gold Star families
- Initiatives or programs to improve the wellness, quality of life, rehabilitation and behavioral health of our communities
- Events or programs that honor or provide recognition of contributions to our communities
- The event or program supports the communities detailed above
- The event program benefits the communities where Humana Military provides support to the DoD or VA
- The organizations must be fiscally sound and have strong management and accountability practices
- The organization must be an IRS-qualified 501(c)(3),or 501(c)(4) non-profit organization whose mission and programs are consistent with our areas of philanthropic interests
- Does the program event enhance Humana Military’s brand?
- Does the organization have a prominent standing within the community?
- Evaluation of any other clearly identifiable benefits including, but not limited to, media exposure, cross-promotional opportunities, associate engagement opportunities, etc.
- Is exclusivity or primary sponsorship available?
- Is there a distinct value-added role Humana Military can play as a sponsor?
- How does the proposal align with Humana Military’s mission?
Humana Military will not consider funding/sponsorship for the following:
- Individuals or sports teams
- General operating costs
- For-profit organizations
- Travel costs, including student trips and tours
- Projects or services outside of regions or areas where we have operations that could infringe on peer contractor organizations
- Political organizations (such requests are referred to our government relations department for consideration)
- Organizations that restrict their services to members of a religious or ethnic group
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of color, sex, religion, nationality, age, disability or sexual orientation
- Politically sensitive or controversial subject matters
- Themes damaging to our brand
- Sponsorships where Humana Military or Humana may have – or could be perceived to have – a conflict of interest
If you feel your organization or program meets the evaluation criteria outlined above, please complete our proposal application form. The sponsorship should allow at least three months lead time for logistical planning. If you have any questions, comments or concerns please email them to HGBsponsorship@Humana.com.
Complete proposal application