With self-service for beneficiaries, you can quickly and easily:
- Create an account: Registration is easy and convenient!
- Make a payment: Make payments online and discover options to fit your needs.
- Change your PCM: Have you or a family member experienced a life event and need to make changes to your current PCM? Search the online provider locater, research options & submit corrections.
- Find a provider: Choosing a provider for your specific care is important. Find assistance with your PCM selection, search for a network provider & other options for changing or selecting a PCM.
- Verify eligibility: Available benefits and plans will vary depending on your beneficiary category. Find additional details including coverage history, beneficiary and sponsor information and other health insurance (OHI) here.
- Check referrals: Registered members can check details, status, provider information and history of all referrals and authorizations for both sponsors and their family members.
- Check claims: Wondering about the status of a claim or searching for a specific claim form? You can research different claim types, obtain or file a claim as well as instructions on where to send applicable forms.