With provider self-service, you can quickly and easily:
- Verify patient eligibility
- Create and review referrals and authorizations
- Submit claims and check claim status
- Look up codes
- View remittances
- Access pharmacy data by patient
- Access quality and affordability data
- Manage your profile
Create an account
Registering to use the features of self-service requires your 9-digit tax ID or 9-digit EIN with the correlating NPI as secondary validation. Once registered, you will have limited access to available features until you add a provider(s) to your account. Once you add a provider, we must authorize your account by either:
- Existing referral information: Providers may enter the Auth/Order number and Key Code from a Humana Military - TRICARE Referral/Authorization fax. The provider ID they are requesting access for must be associated with the Auth/Order number entered.
- Humana Military representative validation for full and complete account access.