Bene hero

Find a provider

The provider locator assists with more accurate PCM selection, delivers better driving directions and helps you to complete the enrollment form correctly.

Select a Primary Care Manager (PCM)

If you are enrolling or currently enrolled and need to change or view your options.

Military hospitals and clinics

  • The core of the Military Health System
  • Found at military bases and posts around the world
  • Referred to as direct care, military treatment facilities or MTFs

Search for a network provider

Search by specialty or facility, medical specialist, urgent care, hospital or other healthcare service.

Search for a non-network provider

TRICARE beneficiaries should always check the network provider locator first to find TRICARE network providers. Be aware that choosing a non-network provider may incur Point of Service and higher out of pocket costs.

Need to change your PCM?

Change your PCM in three easy steps

You may change your PCM at any time provided the new PCM is accepting new patients and your request comply with local military hospital guidelines.

If you have selected a civilian PCM from the online Provider Locator or you wish to change to another PCM within the military hospital, you then have three ways to submit your change:

  • Call 1-800-444-5445 for the quickest, most convenient way to change.
  • You may also submit your change through the online Beneficiary Web Enrollment (BWE) . It will be effective six days from the time it was submitted.
  • Or complete a TRICARE Prime Enrollment and PCM change form with the new PCM’s name and location. You need to complete the sponsor section, the section related to the PCM change and the signature section. The change will become effective based on when the PCM change form is received.

Once your PCM change is processed, you will be mailed a confirmation letter with the new PCM name and telephone number.

All change requests are subject to the military hospital Commander guidelines. All PCM changes are not effective immediately, so please do not seek services until you receive confirmation of the change.